The Ultraseep is an underwater in-situ groundwater seep measurement instrument. The Ultraseep can accurately measure extremely low seepage rates, and takes multiple flow proportional water samples on a user set time schedule over many days.
• Fully self contained system for autonomous deployments of many days
• 10 seep-proportional, time composite water samples
• Accurate flow-dependent sample pump precisely matches sample pumping rate to seep rate
• Fully user-configurable software to enable conditional water sampling control
• Chemically inert water sample flow patch
• Self contained rugged frame for simple deployment.
Contact us here to discuss your custom design requirements.